Fast Facts on the Theory of Evolution
- The theory of evolution is essential to the Naturalistic worldview which says there is no God.
- Naturalistic evolution is based on a hopelessly illogical premise, the concept of spontaneous generation, or life arising from non-living matter.
- Evolutionists point to natural selection as evidence of macroevolution. However, natural selection, which is basic science, simply demonstrates change within species or microevolution.
- The lack of transition forms in the fossil record is a major problem for the theory of evolution. If evolution were true we should literally find millions of transitional forms, but this just isn’t the case.
- Critiquing the theory of evolution does not make a person anti-science. We all share the same scientific evidence. The question is, what theory or interpretive framework best explains the evidence?
For more information on the theory of evolution, please check out Dr. Carlson’s 2 DVD lecture set entitled, Evolution vs. Creation, available in our online store.
Follow CMI on Twitter at @jasoncarlsoncmi.